Mar 29, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can prevent a bad mood from destroying your productivity.
Together they look at:
• the importance of minimizing drama (and not creating it in the first place!)
• how to begin the day by positioning yourself for success
• not letting 15 seconds of your day ruin 24...
Mar 22, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how Daylight Savings Time can play havoc with your productivity, and what you can do about it. Together they look at:
• How the time change feels like jet-lag, and what you can do about it
• The importance of eliminating decisions so you can more easily get started in the...
Mar 15, 2021
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at why it's important to ask yourself "Why am I here" as a way to get more done. Together they look at:
• How you can best manage your time when you know what you are supposed to be doing
• How knowing your top 3 things can make a difference in what you can achieve
Mar 8, 2021
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at a sure-fire way to get started on the things you want to do (and not do the things you shouldn't do). It's a simple process of making the hard easy, and the easy hard.
• Think of things that are easy to do, but don't help you (spending too much time on social media, eating junk...