Jul 31, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at learning to let things go when they aren't 100% perfect (plus a whole lot more!) Together they discuss:
• Lee learning the power of a time limit (and a perfectionism limit)
• Two ways trying to be perfect stops you in your tracks
• The surprising way you can use perfectionism...
Jul 24, 2023
In this episode, Ellen and Lee discuss the fact that the world IS conspiring against you when it comes to getting things done. Together they look at:
• The importance of not being paranoid but rather being prepared
• Differing opinions of what the role plans play in your day
• The level of control you should...
Jul 17, 2023
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the efficiency of using summertime to experiement. Together they look at:
• The easy way to commit to short life experiments during the warm summer months
• Lee shares his eating experiment for the summer months (code word: butternut squash)
• Ellen discusses her art...
Jul 10, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how quitting can be one of the most efficient things you can do. Together they look at:
• Walking away when something isn't serving you
• The power of ignoring sunk costs
• The importance of using your time for things that you want
• Being ok with quitting when you feel...
Jul 3, 2023
In this final episode of our three part series: Nature, Songs, and Seasons, Lee and Ellen discuss using the seaons of the year (and your life) to be more efficient. Together they look at:
• What Lee does now that we are at the half-way point of the year (and yes, this includes thinking about December...