Jun 27, 2022
It's almost the halfway point of the year. How are you doing on your plans and goals? Now is a great time to evaluate where you are...and what you can do. And Lee and Ellen have some ideas of what you can do.
• Lee discusses his "Stove Top" theory and how you can apply it.
• The importance of slowing down to reflect...
Jun 1, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss rooting out the inefficiencies we encounter every day to make things even more efficient. Together they look at:
• Why Lee upgraded all of his computer equipment - and what it will mean for him
• How we know when it's time to make changes
• Examining all the parts of our...
May 13, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at different ways that you can use music to get more done. Together they look at:
• the value of listening to music with no words
• why it's important to listen to music you don't know
• why organizing your music by moods is important
• how to use a playlist as a timer
Jan 21, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at the how saving time can help you save money. Together they look at:
• A 1990's NASA study of how to do more with less
• The idea that sometimes it is more efficient and cost-effective to do things yourself, rather than hire them out
• How having less stuff means saving more...
Dec 31, 2018
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at ways to be smarter than your smartphone. (And how crazy it would be if you walked around with each gadget that your smartphone replaces!)
Together they look at
• Ways that we can take advantage of everything that our phones offer
• Why it's important to catch up on the tech (to...