Dec 19, 2022
In this fourth episode of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People," Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Being Self-aware. Together they discuss:
•The power of working with your own tendencies
• Know what you prefer to do (and ignore everyone else)
• You don't...
Nov 21, 2022
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at three things winners do every day. Together they discuss:
• The power of controlling the narrative of your life one day at a time
• How a simple post-it note can keep you on track
• Breaking big tasks down into smaller, break-sized bites of work
• Why winners accept...
Jun 27, 2022
It's almost the halfway point of the year. How are you doing on your plans and goals? Now is a great time to evaluate where you are...and what you can do. And Lee and Ellen have some ideas of what you can do.
• Lee discusses his "Stove Top" theory and how you can apply it.
• The importance of slowing down to reflect...
Jun 1, 2020
In this episode, Lee and Ellen discuss rooting out the inefficiencies we encounter every day to make things even more efficient. Together they look at:
• Why Lee upgraded all of his computer equipment - and what it will mean for him
• How we know when it's time to make changes
• Examining all the parts of our...
May 13, 2019
In this episode, Ellen and Lee look at different ways that you can use music to get more done. Together they look at:
• the value of listening to music with no words
• why it's important to listen to music you don't know
• why organizing your music by moods is important
• how to use a playlist as a timer