Jun 26, 2023
In this second episode of our three part Series: Nature, Songs, and Seasons, Lee and Ellen talk about using the structure of songs to make us more efficient. Together they look at:
• The truth about how music is set up
• How following the structure of a song reflects the structure of our days
• Why breaking out...
Jun 19, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how nature can make us more efficient. Together they look at:
• How paying attention to nature helps us to be more open to new ideas
• What happens when you work in nature, or just have nature nearby
• Lee does a deep dive (no pun intended!) into what we can learn from...
Jun 12, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the power of using constraints (not restraints!) to get things done more efficiently. Together they look at: • Adding in deadlines to fight Parkinson's Law (and clarify what Parkinson's Law actually is) • How a timer can save you time • Why babies are great for constraining...
Jun 5, 2023
In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at how you can use the power of small wins to be more efficient every day. Together they look at:
• Breaking up your schedule and doing things you enjoy as a break
• Setting up your schedule so it works for you (you DON'T have to get up at 5 a.m.)
• Quick ways to refuel yourself...