Dec 5, 2022
In this second part of our seven-part series on "The 7 Unconventional Habits of Highly Efficient People". In this episode, Lee and Ellen look at the unconventional habit of Prioritizing Yourself. Together, Lee and Ellen look at:
• Why putting yourself first isn't selfish; it's efficient
• Scheduling (and keeping) time to recharge yourself (and knowing what it is that recharges you best)
• Saying NO when necessary
• Knowing that Urgent tasks are usually urgent for someone else
• Having a list of what you need/want to do to prioritize yourself and pulling from it
• How Prioritizing yourself can make you both respected and a good example
This series is based on an infographic we are currently sending out. Do you want your own copy? We'd love to send one to you. Let us know if you want a hard-copy, a postcard version, or a PDF.
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan producer.