Feb 27, 2023
Lee and Ellen are back together for the podcast! It's been a few weeks and we are happy to be back together to share our Faster, Easier, Better ideas. And this week we are giving you a peak behind the scenes of what happens BEFORE we record our episodes.
Like anything other podcasts we have a little time beforehand to talk about what we want to talk about, and what's going on, and today we want to share a little about what we discuss before we record each episode.
A little background: Ellen has some opportunities for change and she is trying to figure out what comes next (sound familiar??) So...
• She is questioning what sort of structure she should keep
• Lee is questioning what she would do if she won the Powerball (all the money none of the requirements to keep working). What is her answer?
• What if she broke it down into smaller options?
• What if she didn't have to save the world?
•What if Lee won $7 million dollars? What would he do?
• Give money to Make A Wish
• Give more Egg McMuffins away
These are the things we discuss before we record a show. We're open and sharing what we think.
We would love to hear what you think as well!
Edited at Studio D, Wayne Duncan Producer
Your Co-Hosts: www.LeeSilber.com and www.EllenGoodwin.com